Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Trance 'til Dawn presents United Under Dance featuring Artic Moon

Trance 'til Dawn, the growing group of dance music enthusiasts, now positioned to also bring in to the country some of today's significant artists in this ever-evolving genre, brings us their first international dance act -- Artic Moon.

Artic Moon is known for his uplifting tunes and epic drops that go from 130 to 145 bpm. I am no dj/producer (or at least not yet) but with my observation of his tunes, that's my estimate of the bpm he is playing on. 

I celebrated with the pack leader Pat Santos together with the rest of this genre's enthusiasts and advocates. All I could remember were the thumping of beats, the enthralled mix of whirling synths, and people just raving, getting lifted into what we call a state of trance. 

There was even a time I was just in front of Artic Moon, jumping, staring at him, feeling his basslines, and in between that action I was able to take a quick snap of the guy.

Artic Moon in action on the deck of TIME in Manila (photo taken from my camera phone)

 Jase and I before the night went crazy (photo courtesy of Luther Abcede)



How was your Artic Moon experience?


No comments: