Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Time Online Journal


Hi. I am Marx Cabrera and it is my first time to officially do an online journal. I have always preferred the old skool way in writing my thoughts, conquests, insights, and achievements - to have a written journal that I take with me most of the time.

Now in this new age of techonology, where typing is way easier than writing (comes with photos and colours too) I feel that I need to start my own online journal.

Initially, I wanted to transfer and encode here all my written journal entries. But then I decided to just keep it as is and start with a clean slate.

To begin, I would like to give a brief overview about myself so that somehow you may understand why I have such perceptions, points of views, opinions, beliefs, etc. This would also give you an idea of the things I'm into, that I love doing, that I hate (pet peeves) and things like that.

So with that, my first blog entry is done. Many thanks!

Marx

No comments: