Monday, September 29, 2008

Today The Sun's On Us

I had a very good today. I went to work, get paid and not doing anything but personal errands. I am blogging in the office, updating my multiply was so long over due, met up with date for lunch, had my exit interview which was just the cherry on top of my good day

So far so good, I have done a full turnover to my boss, oriented her of my files, documents and endorsed my clients to her (hope she could take it all in because she's a bit challenged in coping with these kind of things) =P

I am all set. I am ready to leave and move on to my new home (job)

Whilst all things are going well with my would-be former job, I also met my date for lunch. It was the usual - enjoying each other's company. I did miss him over the weekend. Hope this will just continue and probably progress and escalate into something better. *wink wink*

I have also bid my office mates good bye. They wished me luck as I did the same. Today was a very good day. A very light Monday, I must say this is a very rare Monday to have as my usual Mondays are crunch time, stressful and just makes me feel lazy. I don't know if I'm still making sense now as my heart is still racing in beats. I just got home from running/walking with my good friend Mike. I'm excited to join my first fun run - the Adidas King of the Road 2008. But this is a different story. A different blog entry that is. So stay tuned.

Good night!

No comments: