Saturday, July 13, 2013

Twelve presents: Tenishia (06 July 2013)

Malta's most successful dance act duo, Tenishia visited Manila for a night of 'proper' trance as how some of the people I know would coin it. 

Joining them on the decks are one of the local dance scene's hot names: Cammy V and John Odin. Cam and JP will be opening and closing, respectively for the main acts. 

The duo, Joven Grech and Cyprian Cassar dropped their uplifting mixes and drove the crowd wild. With so many hits after hits, I could not even remember all, but anthems like DB's Waiting, Tiesto's Love Again, AvB's latest offering This Is What It Feels Like were among that the crowd experienced, Tenishia version. 

It was an unexpected fun, crazy, sweaty night of trance, joy, euphoria, and friendship. It was my last weekend before I start a new module for my post-grad studies so I decided to party the night away and it was a great decision that I did. 


A few snaps taken from my camera phone:


 a photo op with Cyprian Cassar (my right) and Joven Grench (my left) collectively known as Tenishia

the boys working the decks of 7th High





Comments?



No comments: