Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bigfish presents Innovation Black featuring Ferry Corsten: Once Upon A Night in Manila 2010














As a fan of Trance music, I have been dependant and always looking forward to Big Fish events. Who would they bring to town this time? Who will be attending? Will it be as fun as the last one?











Ferry Corsten is one of those under-rated DJs in the region. He has some really good stuff -- reason why he's in line with the World's Best and Renowned DJs in the Dance Music Industry. When I found out that Big Fish is bring Ferry in town, I immediately phoned my friends and had to plan for this night of excess. I had a couple of weeks to revisit Corsten's discography and brush up on my Ferry Fix lyrics. It didn't take me long to get re-acquainted with his music.

"Nothing is created, nothing is destroyed; I'll never give this up, we're all made of love" -- the lyrics off his very recent hit was being sang in harmony by the crowd, along with me. I was TRANCE-scended to a state of euphoria while shouting higher Ferry, higher! As the song went Into The Dark and Radio Crash, the night ended slowly but the people were still high in trance energy.


















Needless to say, the event was successful as it was one of the longest run-time for a Big Fish event -- lasted past 5am! It was just like the annual Cream Halloween Ball or when Armin van Buuren was last in town.

It was fun being with my best friend, our other great friends; seeing other friends, networks and acquaintances around. Music do make people come together. And with how Ferry gave that "We Belong" feeling to everyone in the crowd was just the cherry on top of a delicious event.

'til the next Big Fish Innovation. Rumour has it that a David is coming to town in June. David Guetta that is. Are you ready for One Love? Let me hear them Louder than Words!














































































Photos courtesy of Michelle Remo, Jason Tomas, Armada Music and yours truly

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short urls with Shortest and get $$$$$ from every click on your short links.