Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bigfish presents Godskitchen Tour 2010 featuring Sean Tyas















A couple of months after the Innovation Black event (Ferry Corsten's Once Upon A Night in Manila), Big Fish brought another eventful night in the dance scene -- Godskitchen Worldwide Tour 2010 and featured the trance dj and producer Sean Tyas. I have listened to his podcasts a couple of times - tyTANIUM sessions. I'm not a fan of his but when I got myself a copy of his best & remixes compilation, I found a new high (literal) respect for this fella.















As Sean intro'd a few good songs like Waiting -- the crowd did wait for a while until we finally saw Sean on the decks. 

First we started a bit early and as the night progressed, when Tyas took over the decks, the crowd went insane. He spinned some of his famous remixes and drove the crowd to utopia. Most of his cuts were not very much known to me but the way he mixed it up and came up with the set he used that night was enough to lose myself on the dance floor. 

















Was in the company of my best friend and was also great seeing and bumping in to some really great friends!

I can say that I had more fun in this event compared to the Innovation Black and Red with Ferry and Markus respectively. The night was perfectly fun, aside from one significant incident that transpired. 

See you all on the next event - Innovation White. Above & Beyond will be driving this night so I confirm attendance this early!



































































No comments: