Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bigfish presents Cream Halloween Ball 2010: Rave in Wonderland featuring John Paul, Binary Finary & Ronski Speed

Just recently held, Cream annual Halloween Ball presented by Bigfish was yet another successful event. Given a new but smaller venue, the place was packed with party animals in their fiercest and most outrageous costumes. 

Of course, my friends and I have have really planned for this year. This is the only yearly event of Bigfish where I don't really care who's spinning. I just came for the party with my friends and to parade my costume to everyone else! And this is my first time at Cream after 2006! I could say I came back with a fierce vengeance. =)

We got a table together with our other friends and it was a good decision to. At least we had a place for touch ups or to deposit any stuff or a couch to rest on when we get julasity.

We got in almost 2AM already due to traffic jam caused by influx of people trying to get to the venue added by the nasty rain. After some door issue and crowd penetration, I got to the venue and Binary Finary were on the decks. I didn't really care, I just wanted to parade around for my friends to see and notice me and perhaps take some shots to forever capture those priceless moments. In short, I was craving for attention and boy I really got it! A lot of it! Gaano kadalas ang minsan?! (How often is 'sometimes'?)

It felt really great and my costume was in harmony of what were my other friends are wearing. Most of my other friends were in Football outfits. My best friend was in a cheerleader outfit, a really sexy one. One was a bunny (who could be a mascot) and one was dressed as Jacob Black (from Twilight), but he wasn't really dressed as he was topless. So I thought he could be the water boy! (LOL) Finally, I was in a very sexy referee outfit. All of us combined, we make a football field cast! We were complete. The players were kicking ball, cheerleader was dancing, I was whistling and flashing my yellow and red cards -- it was really a SCENE! Photos can give you a sense of what had transpired.

Here are some of them:

Pouty, Poutier, Poutiest
with the captain ball from both teams and the journalist
Cheerleader & Referee
my hot boy toy
Still fresh - Ashley, Vanessa & Bunny Paras

Hope you like the photos. Comments are welcome. Be honest and kind =P

No comments: