Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Official Video: Robyn - Indestructible

As I have inferred previously, Robyn confirmed Indestructible as the next single off Body Talk pt. 3. A more upbeat, disco-infectious version of the song is included on the third and final installment of the Body Talk series. The acoustic version of the song is also included on Body Talk pt. 2. Unlike Hang With Me, of which acoustic version didn't make that impact on me, with Indestructible I happen to like both versions. In fact, I think I even like the acoustic/orchestral version more than the dance version. Nonetheless, I love both styles!

The video cuts between scenes of Robyn wearing a tube costume with coloured liquids in it (tube costume custom-made by Lucy McRae) and scenes of couples making love. It was directed by Nils Ljunggren and Max Vitali.

At first look, the video may just seem your typical sex scenes-filled concept but once you get to watch it as a whole, you're gonna validate your first impression as true. Although the tube costume thing looks quite impressive at first especially with the liquid flowing in it changes colour every so often, I couldn't help but imagine Robyn looking like a hospital patient with the tube attire.

Check the video out.



What do you think?

No comments: