Thursday, August 19, 2010

Katy in a Teenage Dream

Katy Perry's sophomore album is due out next month. With the preceding single California Gurls topping the global charts for 7 consecutive weeks already, giving Miss Perry her biggest hit yet, her Teenage Dream album is highly anticipated. The title track had already been leaked on the web and I've also gotten a taste of it. Many would say California Gurls is a true hit. It took a while for it to grow on me. And when it did, I do agree with the sentiments of the masses. But having heard of Teenage Dream, I know it's a larger hit than California Gurls. The song is really conducive for driving and doing cardio.




I am very eager to wait for the release of the album so I can listen to all of the tracks.

Are you excited too?



No comments: