Thursday, August 19, 2010

Official Video: Katy Perry - Teenage Dream

One of my most anticipated songs and music video this season - Katy Perry's Teenage Dream. 

Indeed, Katy was living a teenage dream on the MV where the shots were reminiscent of the 90s decade - the warehouse parties, the top down cars, the outfits, the unruly dancing of teens filled with that raging hormones of puberty. 

But what caught my eyes is this gorgeous guy, Katy's leading man on the vid. He is just my type.

There is also a hot make out scene between this guy and Katy in a motel showing off this guy's sexy assets and Katy's curvy body. 

I love this song. I never get tired of listening to it especially when driving in a traffic jam-free road and while working my butt off on a cardio machine. 





Your thoughts guys --


No comments: