Thursday, July 22, 2010

Live Performance: Kylie Minogue - All The Lovers/Get Outta My Way (Hey Hey It's Saturday)

Kylie's performances on Hey Hey It's Saturday is one of the most anticipated moments on the Aussie television. It marks her first performance on Aussie national telly after a very long time. We know how excited Kylie gets every time she goes home to her native Australia and the fact that she's there to promote her latest treat, she's also doing some family time and visit her nephew, Ethan -- Dannii and Kris' newborn baby.

Back on the show, Kylie performed her global smash hit All The Lovers with the usual wedding-cake layered platform donning a similar ensemble that she wore during the M6 Music Awards in France but with a shortened front revealing her left thighs and her forthcoming single Get Outta My Way due out in September. 

Since this wasn't done in UK or anywhere in EU, it was a business decision to bring in new local dancers. Not trying to discriminate or anything but I believe her Brit dancers were better in terms of choreography. Perhaps, they have done it more than the newbie Aussies? I don't know. Just my 2 cents worth. I also don't get what she was wearing for this number -- probably trying to capture that modern sexy Aphrodite look. But it's Kylie, she's still fabulous and Get Outta My Way's choreo just made me like the song even more. 

All The Lovers



Get Outta My Way





Your thoughts please --



No comments: