Thursday, July 8, 2010

Movie Review: Sex and the City 2

Watched Sex and the City 2 with my friends on 05 June 2010. Finally after the heavy anticipation of the movie to be shown on 27 May, to finally finding out it will have been shown in Manila by 02 June 2010, we decided to book a good date when everyone in our group is available to watch it with us. Some of us even had some private screening invites, advance screening invites but had to refuse the offer as we all wanted to watch it together as a group. It's a great movie to watch with your friends and that's what we did!

With the first movie disappointed the critics and still pleased the fans, the second one has the same scenario. The first movie was better but the sequel had a lot of fun parts in it and a few highlights that gives them quite the upper-hand against the first movie. First was Miranda's transformation in terms of character's involvement on the plot (the first movie I feel like her character took a backstage) and her wardrobe's style was through the roof! Among the 4 girls, Miranda is my favourite as I also could see most of me in her.

The movie felt like a stretched out episode that at some point it feels really dragging and then it kind of ends in a snap!

Overall, my movie experience is the best because I was in the company of some of the greatest people in my life -- my friends. 


No comments: